Our Opening ours are:
Mon – Thurs 12pm – 3pm & 5pm -10pm
Friday – 12pm-3pm & 5pm – 10.30pm
Saturday 12pm – 4pm & 5pm – 10.30pm
Sunday 12pm – 9.30pm
Please check your local branch as these hours may be subject to change at short notice.
We have lifts, spacious seating and accessible toilet facilities making all our restaurants accessible for all our customers but if you have any special requirements, please contact your local restaurant to chat this through with the manager and we will do our best to help
Our restaurants do not have parking but they are all located in town centres close to public car parks.
Our Speke restaurant does have a car park on site but this is managed by an external company so there is limited time parking.
Please check with your local restaurant if you are unsure as to whether a car park belongs to us and has free parking to avoid any unnecessary parking charges
All our restaurants have free wifi just ask a member of staff if you need help logging in.
Good Question! We think our app is amazing! Developed quickly during the COVID pandemic to ensure the safety of all our customers.
With our app you can
So it really is a must have. Available from the App Store for Iphone and Google Play for android devices on the links below. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.belinnov.product.thechinesebuffet https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/the-chinese-buffet/id1524694079
We welcome customers who just wish to walk in and bookings too. If you are time restricted and don’t want to wait for a table, we would always advise you to book ahead. On weekends, bank holidays and special events we would always advise advance booking.
We take a single £10 deposit per party for each booking.
– All bookings are subject to a deposit being paid to secure the table.
– The deposit is an overall table booking deposit.
– In the event of larger parties, a ‘per head’ deposit may be required.
– In the event of a cancellation, your deposit will be refunded providing the cancellation is made 24 hours or more before to the booking date and time. If it’s within this time, the deposit will be lost.
– The deposit may be able to be transferred to another booking should you be within the 24 hours. This will be at the manager’s discretion
Yes we have a full bar at all our restaurants serving a range of wines, beers, spirits and cocktails.
We take cash, card and mobile payments.
Our restaurants are indoor restaurants with air warming/cooling systems so you will be able to enjoy dining in any temperature.
Yes indeed! You can buy them in the restaurant or online through our app (Look out for special offers on vouchers through our app where you get more voucher for your money!)
You can book a reservation either by calling the particular restaurant. Unfortunately we don’t have access to any booking systems via social media so its best to speak to the restaurant directly.
We don’t have a specific childrens menu but we do have a wide variety of food on our menu that is suitable for all ages and tastes.
Yes we have highchairs available for our younger diners.
We do try and have space around some of our tables so prams can be accommodated but this may not always be possible especially on our busy days due to health and safety. On these days you will be asked to leave your pram in a safe place. Please phone the restaurant ahead of your visit to discuss if you have any specific concerns.
If you download the TCB App from the App Store, all our current pricing is dispalyed there.
UNDER 3’s – Dine Free
We will do our best to make sure that any dietary requirements are catered for. We have ingredients lists for all our dishes available in the restaurants. If you have and special requests or concerns please speak to the manager in advance of your visit or when you arrive.
What’s a menu without desserts! We have a selection of desserts for you to end your meal, or if you fancy, to start your meal as you can select dishes in any order you wish. Pretty unique Huh?
Great Question! It’s exactly what it says on the tin. It’s a buffet service, delivered directly to your table. You order from an app on your phone. Individual dishes in quantities of 3 or 4 and our ‘tapas style’ portions are brought straight to your table.
Enjoy a dish? Order more.
Don’t like something, don’t order it again.
Fancy more starters even after your mains? No problem! You can select dishes in any order you wish and go back and forth in the menu time and time again!
Want a larger portion of something – Just order multiple portions of the same dish!
Our ‘Table Service Buffet’ was designed to keep our ‘eat as much as you like’ service which we know our customers love! So you can order as many times as you like from our menu and in whatever order you like. Our tapas style dishes mean you can try lots of small dishes, freshly cooked and order more of what you like and less of what you don’t!
All our pricing can be viewed online on our website or on our app. It’s the easiest way to get the most up to date pricing.
View It here http://www.thechinesebuffet.com/Home/Menus
Go to the App Store or Google Play and download the TCB App
Yes our menu is available on our app or website to view
We have a selection of vegetable dishes but due to our food preparation and cooking procedures we can not guarantee that our dishes are labeled vegan or vegetarian.
We service primarily a westernised, premium, quality Chinese menu. We are not a ‘world buffet’ as we want to stick to our unique food offering. We do however have a few extra dishes to compliment our menu.
We have a full bar available in all our restaurants so we do not have the facility of ‘bring your own’
You have 90 minutes in the restaurant to dine with us which is ample time to enjoy a leisurely meal. If you feel you may need a little longer eg. if you have a large party, please discuss this with the manager
Yes we do! We love party bookings so whatever you are celebrating, we would love you to choose us!
You are very welcome to bring a cake and decorations for your table. We are happy to set this up for you or you can arrange with us to pop and do this yourself. We will then bring out the cake for you at the time we agree and will even sing happy birthday and play our birthday music! Even BellaBot will sing happy birthday!
At the moment we don’t currently offer cakes or decorations in house.
A takeaway service is offered at lunchtime only and available at all our restaurants.
We offer a takeaway service from all our restaurants at lunchtime only.
Yes you can! Simply download the app, place your order and select a time for collection.
We don’t currently offer a delivery service from any of our restaurants.
Yes we do! We want to help you celebrate. You can download this on the app.
Make sure you check out the T&C’s though or you won’t be able to use it.
TCB Birthday Dining Voucher code
– 1 voucher code can be used, subject to one other paying adult. i.e. If you are celebrating 2 birthdays, then 2 unique codes can be used but there must be at least 2 other paying adults.
– Voucher code must be presented along with photo ID such as a driving licence or passport to validate the birthday.
– The registration name must match the ID name.
– One code per customer (mobile number), per year.
– A prior reservation must be made to use the voucher code.
– The code will only become valid after 24 hours from when it is received. I.e. if you receive the code at 1pm on Monday, the code will be valid from 1pm on Tuesday, the following day.
– The code can only be used within 7 days on either side of your birthday. I.e. if your birthday is on 10th of June. The code is valid from 3rd to 17th June.
– Code can be used on any day for LUNCH or EVENING dining at any of TCB Dining restaurants.
– Code cannot be redeemed for monetary value, transferred or used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
– THE Chinese Buffet Group reserves the rights to refuse, amend or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice.
– General T&C’s to all offers, promotions and competitions apply.